The three main qualities we look for in those who are interested in starting a new ministry at Vine Fellowship are:
- Relationship - attendance at Vine Fellowship for at least six months
- A Similar Heart – completion of all three iGrow tracks and church membership
- Confirmation of the Spirit – we believe a person’s gift will make room for him/her and that others (including the church leadership) will recognize God’s calling to a specific ministry in that person’s life.
- Get to know the church – attend regularly, join a Connect Group and sign up for the next available iGrow class
- Talk with ministry leaders – if you know where you would like to focus your ministry, talk with the current ministry leaders
- Talk with a pastor – if you are interested in starting a new ministry, feel free to talk with our senior pastor, David Kerr or our administrative pastor, Rob Hurt